Monday, December 15, 2008

Are they clean or dirty???


The age old question that your husband always asks you.....Are these dishes clean or are they dirty? Well, now my husband won't have any excuse why he doesn't unload the dishwasher full of clean dishes or put his dirty dishes into the dishwasher. We constantly go round and round about why he feels the need to place his dirty dishes on the counter right next to the sink instead of just rinsing them off and putting them in the dishwasher. Ahhhh! It drives me crazy! I could spend all day talking about these small little annoyances, but I'll spare you the drama.
Since we both agreed this year to only spend $20 on each other and not buy gift cards (I'm forcing him to be creative this year) I decided that I would make him this nifty little magnet for our dishwasher. Unfortunately he spied it on the table while the mod podge was drying, so it's not going to be a surprise at Christmas, but oh well. It is now completely finished with super strong magnets on the back (hopefully the girls won't take it off like they do with all of the magnets on the fridge) and some cute Ric rac trim. While I'm sure it won't be on the top 5 of his favorite Christmas gifts this year, it will definitely be on my list!
Oh, don't forget that this is the present that will be going in the Victoria's Secret bag as mentioned here!

No comments: