Sunday, May 3, 2009

The cutest little summer dress!




I don't quite know how I found Denise at Whimsy Couture on Etsy, but I'm so glad I did. I have purchased a few of her patterns and can't wait to make some adorable dresses and skirts from them. She has the most adorable dresses, ruffled pants, peasant shirts, and sets for little girls. I love her sense of girlie style and her adorable fabric. If I had enough money I'd dress both Madison and Peyton strictly in her clothes, but alas, I'll have to resort to trying to win one of her adorable designs. She is offering this adorable dress on this great Etsy blog I found (well, she recommended it actually). You can check it out here..... I've added a picture of the dress too. Can't you just see Miss M. in it? Oh I hope we win!!!

No comments: